Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Thai Vegan Cafe

 We have always wanted to go to this vegan place in Chinatown and we finally did! It was about a month ago, but blogging is hard to do.

Everything is vegan, and the menu is huge. They have a lot of fake meat stuff, which is not really our thing but I guess it would be good for some people.

We went after work and it was deserted.


G. ordered a giant slice of chocolate cake. The waiter brought 3 forks, as if he were going to share with us. Nope. 


 I got crispy triangles and bubble tea. They were ok, but I wish there were more vegetables inside.


N. got some sort of curried noodles. She says they were good but she doesn't really remember.


The bubble tea was the best part! Not sure if I would go again since most normal Chinese restaurants have enough vegetarian stuff already.

No comments:

Post a Comment