Saturday, March 9, 2013

2 Ingredient Cookies!

I found this recipe, on Pinterest or something random, and it just seemed too good to be true. 
There are really only 2 ingredients!!!!

2 ripe bananas, and 1 cup of oats. Mash them together. Form cookies and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. 

 The best part was that I got to use up these oats that I got from the bulk bins at the grocery store. There was nothing wrong with them, but I realized that we use the exact same plastic containers at work, also filled with oats, to store the mealworms that we feed to the diving beetles and other insects. So that kind of ruined my appetite for them.


I also added chocolate chips to some, so technically 3 ingredients. 


And it WORKED! I liked the ones with the chocolate chips better than plain, but both kinds reminded me of banana bread. I even made another batch for a potluck and they all got eaten!

The easiest recipe ever. You should totally try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment