Monday, March 25, 2013

An Interview with N.

We are too lazy to leave our house, so we decided to stay inside and interview each other! Here are some fun facts about N.

What does your dream house look like?
I used to think a log cabin but now...probably a cute little old house.  The exterior doesn't matter that much to me but I know I'd have a colorful front door and a porch!  Wood floors everywhere, decorative molding painted white and lots of windows!  Actually I really love my aunt's house in Denver, my dream would be really similar to that.

Outside I'd have a big garden full of veggies I have miraculously learned how to grow and a swing from a tree!

If you could be an expert at something, what would it be?
Gosh.  No idea.  I guess languages, that's definitely something I currently lack and would make life pretty interesting.

What is your favorite joke?
If you are American outside the outhouse what are you inside?
Eur-o-pean!!!

I die each time.

What is the worst fashion choice you remember making?
In 5th and 6th grade I refused to wear anything but T-shirts (grey or navy blue, must have something on them but it has to be real, no fake Old Navy Concert 1977 crap) and khaki carpenter pants.  No other fashion choice has haunted me so much throughout my life as many in my family seem to still think I dress like that.

Would you rather wear a tutu to work everyday or wear a tutu to bed every night? Explain.
I think work!  I can't imagine my sleep would be very restful if I had itchy tulle on.  At least at work I wouldn't be leaning on it all the time.  I would want to wear pants though, tights are pretty annoying and don't provide much warmth/protection!

No comments:

Post a Comment